About Invicible Drain Care
Invincible Drain Care was formed in the first quarter of 2002 from the specialist commercial divisions for drainage and plumbing of Thames Water plc franchise by two long-standing staff.
Having carefully and diligently built those divisions up over 15 years the two founding Directors of what is now Invincible Drain Care left the franchise and re-branded themselves under the new name ; “Invincible Drain Care” was born and growing fast. Instantly attracting a large number of new commercial clients keen to work with the very experienced team designing be-spoke drainage and plumbing solutions and pioneering new lining techniques plus providing camera surveys that were detailed, informative and reliable.
The company has steadily expanded through recommendation and third party reference, serving large commercial clients. Offering some of the best renumeration packages in the business allows Invincible Drain Care to ‘cherry pick’ known or recommended staff who fit the company ethos, building on good track records, proven experience in the drainage and plumbing industry. Sub-contractors of a similarly recommended and proven track record are brought in for specialist works to complement in-house skills occasionally. All Sub-Contract staff are fully audited and closely managed, enabling us to be confident in their abilities to provide the highest levels of service and represent Invincible Drain Care.
Being a National service provider, Invincible Drain Care undertakes planned works throughout the UK and aims to offer a single point solution for all drainage, excavation and general plumbing requirements that incorporate the following elements;
- 24 hour emergency call out cover
- Drainage design, consultancy and specification
- Pre-planned maintenance and quoted remedial operations
- All specialist high pressure water jetting and electromechanical coring techniques
- Excavation and repairs, re-lining and other in-situ pipe repair methodology
- New drainage and plumbing installation, including new sewer outfalls and manhole construction
- Industrial plumbing
- Specialist vacuum tanker work and contaminated liquid waste disposal
- Pumping station maintenance, repair and installation
- CCTV surveys, full structural/service reports and underground service detection
- Confined space entry tanks, deep manholes etc.
- High reach remote access and gutter/roof cleaning etc.
- Chemical dosing systems and grease trap installation
- All drainage and plumbing related works
The company is proud to be accredited to work at safety/security conscious customer sites where engineers have to hold hold certificates and security clearances from you, the customer. We are able to plan down to individual engineers with the right credentials and clearances to do specific sites if so wished. Further confidence is also assured through Safe Contractor Accreditation.