Invincible Drain Care Vacancy
Accounts Administration Assistant
A vacancy has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join our small friendly team in the Accounts department of our Romsey office. Hours required between 20 and 30 per week, Monday to Friday.
The role will work closely with the accounts team to carry out the day to day functions of the accounts' office.
The person will be responsible for multiple administrative tasks within the accounts department.
The Accounts Admin' Assistant will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
- Create and send sales invoices and associated paperwork to customers
- Record sales receipts on a daily basis onto Sage Line 50
- Analyse and summarise fuel card and credit cards
- Assist with other ad hoc duties within the accounts department
- Provide accounts information to internal departments and management
- Ownership and reliability - The readiness to take responsibility for projects or issues to be accountable for their timely delivery and quality, as and when required by management
Typical qualities of the successful candidate include:
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and Sage accounting software
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- To assist the accounts department in all functions, as and when required
- To assist with operations work as and when required
- To attend relevant courses
- Such other comparable duties as may be required by the Financial Controller
Due to the village location, candidate must have own transport.
Free parking available