Invincible Drain Care Vacancy
Junior / Trainee Surveyor
Job Title: Junior Surveyor
Job Type: Full time
Do you work in the drainage industry? Would you like to advance to a different field within the same industry?
What’s on offer:
Excellent opportunity to join a national business who represent a forward thinking, growing industry.
On offer is the chance to implement your technical skills while having the opportunity to progress your career within a friendly working environment.
The role would suit someone with a ‘hands on’ background in drainage and/or plumbing. Day to day you will be both office and field-based, dealing with enquires, surveying jobs and producing quotations. No two days will be the same as you'll be dealing with a variety of commercial clients, suppliers and will be liaising with all internal departments including our operations and sales teams.
All in all, a fantastic opportunity to join a company who will invest in your technical development and progression while you work within a tight knit, growing team.
· A background in drainage and plumbing, construction or similar.
· Educated to a good general standard, basic IT aptitude is essential, as the requirement to compose e-mails and reports of an acceptable standard. Knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint would be helpful.
· An interest in buildings or mechanical elements would be advantageous.
· Appearance and punctuality are essential.
· Candidates will need to be well organised, efficient and able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
· Site and customer visits with Account Managers to assess requirements and potential issues before producing quotes.
· To support Account Manager/s by undertaking whatever ad hoc requirements are presented.
· Participating in the development of a trusted adviser relationship with key accounts and stakeholders.
Core Requirements and Skill Sets
· A full driving licence will be essential as the role will involve visiting sites and customers in time as levels of competence and skill sets increase.
· Good communicator with interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
· IT literate (Outlook e-mail, Word and Excel ideally).
· Good standards of literacy, numeracy and grammar.
Core to this requirement will be the willingness to focus upon learning new skills; and to be trained.
The individual needs to be committed, enthusiastic, energetic and sufficiently self-motivated to be successful, both personally and as part of the Account Management team.
The ability to successfully integrate with a tightly knit team is invariably best achieved by those who have a good sense of humour, especially when coupled with a resilient personality.
From a geographical perspective, the applicant should be able to be able to get to the Sunbury office without overt difficulty or expense, and a full driving licence is essential.
Nominated Account Manager or designated Line Manager for Account Management Team.
Sunbury on Thames
A competitive salary plus commission.
This vacancy requires that you hold the following Qualifications or have the Relevant Experience:
- • A full driving licence will be essential as the role will involve
- visiting sites and customers in time as levels of competence and
- skill sets increase.
- • Good communicator with interpersonal skills and telephone manor
- • IT literate (Outlook e-ma