Health and Safety Manager
Be part of us
We are a successful and rapidly growing Drainage Maintenance Service Provider. With over 100 permanent employees and 3 offices, we provide direct labour covering the UK.
We are looking for a Part-time Health and Safety Advisor role working approximately 24 hours per week - 3 days per week.
- Be the go to person for Health and Safety queries
• Work closely with Operations and deal with all employees and managers on H&S matters
• Take active part in the quarterly Health and Safety management meetings
• Work together with the HR department to ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
• Lead in-house health and safety training and regular toolbox talks
• Report and analyse safety performance indicators
• Conduct health and safety risk assessments
• Fire alarm testing and fire alarm audits
• Investigate and reporting of accidents at work and other incidents
• Collaboration with 3rd party companies in terms of health and safety issues
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification in Managing Safety
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing company
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges daily
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication at management and Director level
Would you like to join our team?
Please send your CV, together with your availability to interview and salary expectations.