Invincible Drain Care Vacancy
Job Role – ACCOUNT MANAGER
Contract: Full Time
What’s on offer;
An excellent opportunity to join a national business who represent a forward thinking and growing industry.
The Account Manager will be the ‘Company Ambassador’ working collaboratively with others to increase and develop sales, identify new markets and business opportunities. To hold at least 2 year experience in the sales industry, offer specific skills where appropriate; and carry out, as required, the following:
All in all, a fantastic opportunity to join a company who will invest in your development and progression while you work within a growing team.
The individual needs to be committed, enthusiastic, energetic and sufficiently self-motivated to be successful, both personally and as part of the Account Management team.
The ability to successfully integrate within a tightly knit team is invariably best achieved by those who have a good sense of humour, especially when coupled with a resilient personality.
From a geographical perspective, the applicant should be able to be able to get to our Preston Based office without overt difficulty or expense, and a full driving licence is essential.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties;
· Site surveys and client meetings.
· Compiling quotations/reports and submitting to our client base on request.
· Generate sales among existing client accounts.
· Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
· Explore avenues to attain new business and new sales.
· Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers.
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with client base.
· Communicate client requirements and demands to relevant parties within the business.
· Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
· Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients.
· Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting tight deadlines.
Core Requirements and Skill Sets;
· A background in drainage and plumbing, construction or similar. An interest in buildings or mechanical elements would be advantageous.
· Educated to a good general standard, basic IT aptitude is essential, as a core requirement will be to compose e-mails and reports of an acceptable standard. Knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint would be helpful.
· Candidates will need to be well organised, efficient and able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
· A full driving licence will be essential as the role will involve visiting sites and customers.
· Good communicator with interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
· Appearance and punctuality are essential.
Sales Director and Sales Manager.
A competitive salary plus car allowance and commission/bonus package.
This vacancy requires that you hold the following Qualifications or have the Relevant Experience:
- Driving Licence
- Sales experience