Invincible Drain Care Vacancy
Invincible Drain Care Ltd is one of the largest independent plumbing and drainage service providers in the UK. Undertaking planned and emergency work throughout the UK, providing a single point solution for all drainage and waste water plumbing requirements.
About the Role
Based from our Sunbury-on-Thames office, this role provides an opportunity to work as part of the operations team to deliver a quality service to our customers whilst keeping a safe work culture.
- Organise and manage emergency and planned work
- Ensure all site resources are effectively utilised, monitored and records updated
- Compile Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Collate all necessary information and documentation onto jobs, calculate charges for services rendered and prepare customer invoices
- Be a key contact for clients, contractors, professional bodies and IVDC staff
- Work closely with the supervisors and coordinators to enhance the smooth running of the operational team
- Share responsibility of taking out of hours calls as part of the callout rota for which you will receive additional remuneration
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures ensuring accurate and complete documentation as well as operational health & safety
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks within your capabilities
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who canwork within the operations team and support all aspects of day to day diary management of quoted and reactive work.
Ideally, we would like somebody who has held a similar role before with at least 2 years’ experience in administration.
This vacancy requires that you hold the following Qualifications or have the Relevant Experience:
- You must be able to build and maintain relationships with a variety of people
- A general level of computer literacy will be required